Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder is basically a disorder that reduces the interest and desire of a person in sexual activities. For more information, click low libido in women. The problem of hypoactive sexual desire disorder can be faced by any individual, but it is most commonly found in women. The lack of interest and desire in sexual activities can be for a longer period. There are various causes of hypoactive sexual desire disorder. An individual should not worry much about this sexual dysfunction because it can be cured with the right guidance and medication from their doctor. There are various instruments that were designed on a scale to measure the sexual desire of a person.
What is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder?
It is basically a sexual dysfunction and is commonly found in women who lack interest and desire in sex or sexual activities and drive. This sexual dysfunction is now commonly found in 1 out of every 10 women. The rationale behind this is that it happens because of many factors like stress, anxiety, or aging. An individual should not worry much about hypoactive sexual desire disorder because it can be very well treated. Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder cannot be taken lightly because it can have a long-term effect on the life and health of an individual. It should be noted that this disease cannot be cured on its own. People who are infected with it need proper assistance and medicine from professional doctors.
Factors of hypoactive sexual desire disorder?
There are various causes of this sexual dysfunction in human beings. It is to be noted that the symptoms of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder can last longer than six months and can extend further. It is always advisable that whenever these symptoms occur simultaneously and frequently, the concerned person should see a doctor. Here are some of the symptoms, like physical and mental factors, of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder.
Physical factors of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder include
- Diabetes: It is evidenced by various tests and research that people who are diagnosed with diabetes are more prone to getting HSDD than other people.
- Heart disease: It is another physical factor that causes Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. Many doctors and research studies have stated that hereditary diseases affect the sexual drive of an individual.
- Medication: Medication is yet another physical factor that causes Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. HSDD can be caused by a variety of medications that affect sexual interest and desire.
- Hormonal Growth It is evidenced by various reports that HSDD can be caused by any change in the production of estrogen and testosterone in the body.
Other factors which cause the hypoactive sexual desire disorder are:
- Depression: Depression is the mental factor that causes HSDD. Sometimes, an individual might lose interest in sexual activities because of medications treating depression.
- Trust issues: This is somehow an emotional factor that leads to the decrease in the interest and desire of a partner in sexual activities because she has trust issues with her partner.
- Anxiety and Stress: These are also psychological and emotional factors that lead to Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder.
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder is a sexual dysfunction that leads to the decreased interest of a partner in sexual activities. It can be caused by various physical and mental factors like stress, anxiety, heart disease, diabetes, past experiences with the partner, etc. An individual should not worry much about HSDD because it can be treated and cured by professional doctors.