Global Textile Dyes Market
Dublin, Dec. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Textile Dyes Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global textile dyes market is expected to grow from $8.18 billion in 2021 to $8.72 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.57%. The textile dyes market is expected to reach $11.25 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.59%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the textile dyes market in 2021. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in textile dyes market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increased demand in the garment industry is expected to propel the textile dye market. The garment industry has a significant raw material base that includes all types of natural and synthetic fibre dyes, which has helped it achieve global prominence. These apparel industries are consumer-based, contributing to the economy by providing trade along the clothing and garment production and value chain.
Such growing global business and the use of natural and synthetic fibre dyes in various garments applications lead to the increasing demand for textile dyes. According to a report published in February 2022 by Obrelo, a Russia-based drop shipping company, the fashion industry grew by 18.4 % in 2021, with sales figures for 2022 forecast at $473.42 billion. Therefore the increasing demand in the garment and fashion industry will drive the textile dyes market.
New technology is a key trend gaining popularity in the textile dyes market. The textile dyes sector is constantly innovating and adopting new advanced dying technologies to become a more sustainable industry. The use of nanotechnology to create more scientific clothing, such as fire-repellent, self-cleaning, and water-repellent clothes, has resulted in significant advancement in the textile industry. These advancements in textile manufacturing technology will enable textile material and product dying markets to use more sustainable and advanced dying technology. Major companies operating in the textile dyes sector are focused on new technologies to sustain their position in the market.
For instance, In April 2020, Alchemie technology, a UK-based manufacturer of unique digital materials fabrication technologies, launched Alchemie Endeavour, a waterless smart dying technology. This waterless smart dying uses advanced digital manufacturing technology to achieve a breakthrough in cost structure, supply chain capability, and fabric colouration for sustainability. Endeavour employs advanced digital colourant application and fixation technology to provide fabrics with single pass roll-to-roll solid colours.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia – War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Dye Type: Direct; Reactive; VAT; Basic; Acid; Disperse; Other Dye Types
2) By Fiber Type: Wool; Nylon; Cotton; Viscose; Polyester; Acrylic; Other Fiber Types
3) By Application: Clothing & Apparels; Home Textiles; Industry Textiles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Textile Dyes Market Characteristics
3. Textile Dyes Market Trends And Strategies
4. Textile Dyes Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Textile Dyes Market Size And Growth
6. Textile Dyes Market Segmentation
7. Textile Dyes Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Textile Dyes Market
9. China Textile Dyes Market
10. India Textile Dyes Market
11. Japan Textile Dyes Market
12. Australia Textile Dyes Market
13. Indonesia Textile Dyes Market
14. South Korea Textile Dyes Market
15. Western Europe Textile Dyes Market
16. UK Textile Dyes Market
17. Germany Textile Dyes Market
18. France Textile Dyes Market
19. Eastern Europe Textile Dyes Market
20. Russia Textile Dyes Market
21. North America Textile Dyes Market
22. USA Textile Dyes Market
23. South America Textile Dyes Market
24. Brazil Textile Dyes Market
25. Middle East Textile Dyes Market
26. Africa Textile Dyes Market
27. Textile Dyes Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Textile Dyes Market
29. Textile Dyes Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Vipul organics Ltd
Zhejiang Runtu Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lkjv85
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900